For State Delegate to the 2021 VIRTUAL NEA Convention
Deadline to submit declaration is January 29, 2021.
Not sure what your chapter is? Use our tool to find your chapter.
Your CTA ID is on your CTA Educator magazine label.
1. Each delegate will be expected to register as an official delegate to the Representative Assembly (RA) with both the California delegation and NEA.
2. Each delegate will be expected to attend all caucuses of the California delegation. Delegates must be registered with the California delegation to participate in the caucus.
3. Each delegate shall attend all business meetings of the RA.
4. Each delegate is strongly encouraged to attend NEA budget committee hearings, resolutions committee hearings, bylaw committee hearings, speeches by prominent national figures, etc.
5. Each delegate should take into consideration CTA State Council and caucus policy when voting.
6. Each delegate is encouraged to participate fully in all activities of the California delegation.
California cannot reopen school buildings unless they are safe. Learn more about CTA's stance.