Lesson plans and inspiration galore!
My Name, My Identity
By pronouncing students’ names correctly, you can foster a sense of belonging and build positive relationships in the classroom, which are crucial for healthy social, psychological, and educational outcomes.
Share My Lesson
Union-sponsored page has over 300,000 free downloadable resources for educators. Share your own plans and keep up on trends on their blog.
PBS Learning Media
Short videos demonstrate lessons by subject and grade level.
The National Archives
Add archived documents, artifacts, and primary source materials to your lessons.
- Educator Survival Guide: You got this!
- Must-read tips! Organize Your Classroom
- Serious inspo: Ashley Wallace’s Classroom Makeover
- When you need a little extra help. Alexa: Your Classroom Assistant
- Get ready for ideas and cuteness. Therapy Dogs in the Classroom
- The Only Classroom Management Plan You Need
- ¡SÍ SE PUEDE! New Curriculum Based on Dolores Huerta’s Work, California Educator
Back to School
The beginning of the school year is an exciting time. We know it can be stressful, too. Along with getting to know new faces and becoming comfortable with new routines, educators are tasked with creating a rich environment where optimal learning will take place. See below for resources we recommend to ensure smooth sailing as you welcome students back to school.
CTA’s Instruction & Professional Development Pinterest. Curating the most useful resources, lessons, websites, and ideas for educators everywhere.