Every day is a good day to fight for racial justice. Join us to commit to anti-racism work every day. Find resources to celebrate the Latinx community in our classrooms and in our daily lives.
Resources for Educators
- Hispanic Heritage Teaching Resources – Smithsonian Education
- A Latinx Resource Guide: Civil Rights Cases and Events in the United States
- Latino Americans Lesson Plans from PBS Media
- Smithsonian Latino Center
- Hispanic and Latino Heritage and History in the United States – National Endowment for the Humanities
- History of Mexico
- Day of the Dead – El Dia de los Muertos – Vanderbilt University
- César E. Chávez Day Model Curriculum and Resources for Teachers – California Department of Education
César Chávez and Dolores Huerta Education Awards
This CTA award provides recognition for educators and their students who demonstrate an understanding of the vision and guiding principles embraced by César Chávez and Dolores Huerta.
Deadline: March 4, 2022