CTA’s first ever Special Education Conference will be taking place virtually April 30-May 2, 2021.
Registration will open approximately one month prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please email the conference staff at SpEdConf@cta.org.
GRID*: Coming soon!
DESCRIPTIONS*: Coming soon!
AGENDA-AT-A-GLANCE*: Click here to view a PDF version of the agenda.
*All program details and documents are subject to change.
Friday, April 30
5:45 PM - 6:00 PM
Opening General Session
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, May 1
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
Breakout Session 1
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Breakout Session 2
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Sunday, May 2
9:30 AM - 10:45 AM
Breakout Session 3
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Platform Name: Webex
- We highly recommend that you download and install the Webex Meetings app in advance.
- You’ll need a device with a microphone and speakers or a headphone connection, and ideally a camera.
- We recommend you use a computer rather than a mobile device to take full advantage of the Q&A and polling features.
The Special Education Conference will be hosted online using our Attendee Hub! Each of our CTA Statewide Conferences will have a unique attendee hub website where you can build your agenda, join all your sessions, meet with exhibitors and more! Please check back for more information and updates.
- CTA Members – Complimentary
- Invited Exhibitor Page – $250 / page
- Invited Exhibitor Virtual Booth – $500 / virtual booth
University Credit: University Credit is available to members attending CTA Statewide Conferences this year. As a benefit to members, CTA will cover the cost of enrollment with CSU Chico, normally $75/unit. Click here for more details on the University Credit Season Pass.
Professional Growth Hours: Professional Growth credit will be available at no cost for CTA members and will be based on the number of sessions you attend. Confirmation of professional growth hours will be emailed within two to four weeks after the conference.