What is CTA 360Pro?
CTA 360Pro is the desktop/laptop access point for local leaders to access CTA’s Association Management System. This access is similar to the CTA 360 mobile app but with additional reporting functionality. This is a dedicated website that is accessible from any internet browser.
Check out this video for a quick introduction to CTA 360Pro.
CTA 360Pro has many features a local leader or site representative needs to contact and engage members. To help you more effectively use some of the powerful features, we’ve assembled some short video tutorials. Check back frequently for updates.
The core functions of CTA 360Pro:
- Search for individuals
- Edit individual contact information
- Request a replacement membership card
- Update an individual’s work location
- Add/Update demographic information
- View if an individual received a CTA scholarship or grant
- View/Add notes to an individual record
Two simple steps to get access to CTA 360Pro:
- Get trained! Users have two options for training:
- Complete this online form for individual and/or group access. CTA will create an account for each user and email their login and password. Please allow up to 3 working days to verify eligibility and to enable access OR return a signed CTA 360Pro Authorization Form to CTA360@cta.org
Are you a current CTA 360 mobile app user?
- If you have already been trained and have access to the CTA 360 mobile app, you can use that same username and password information to access CTA 360Pro with your Chapter President’s approval.
- If you are having difficulty accessing CTA 360Pro with your mobile app login, please contact CTA’s Membership Department, 650-552-5278 or CTA360@cta.org
Who can have access to CTA 360Pro?
- Any local leader or involved member with the Local President’s approval
- CTA 360Pro is designed for local leaders to have access to their entire local
- Access can be limited to a designated time period or is available for the entire membership year.
- Access must be renewed every membership year, as appropriate.