About Black Lives Matter At School
Recognize Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action Feb. 1-5 (and all year long). The goal: to spark an ongoing movement of critical reflection and honest conversation in school communities for people of all ages to engage with issues of racial justice.
Join educators and allies on each day:
- Monday: Mobilize for safe and just schools
- Tuesday: Support Black teachers
- Wednesday: Ensure Black students thrive
- Thursday: Teach Black stories
- Friday: Make this a year of purpose
Go to cta.org/blacklivesmatter for suggested readings, toolkits and actions, including our Racial & Social Justice webinar series. See NEA EdJustice and Black Lives Matter at School for lesson plans and additional resources.