The CTA Region 2 Leadership Conference – Home Edition! offers a comprehensive program, including keynote speakers, over 25 elective sessions, exhibitor showcase, and much more. The elective sessions provide our members with a variety of trainings and information from which to choose. Members also have an opportunity to earn university and professional growth credit.
The CTA Region 2 Leadership Conference – Home Edition! is open to Region 2 CTA members only and is provided free of charge. Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity!
If you have any questions, please email the conference staff at email@example.com.
Wednesday, September 29
4:30 PM - 4:50 PM
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Electives - Session 1
Thursday, September 30
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Electives - Session 2
Friday, October 1
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Evaluating and Improving your PAC
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
QuickBooks Basics for Chapter Treasurers
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Region 2 Presidents Meeting with CTA Executive Officers
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Service Center Council (SCC) Sessions
7:15 PM - 7:45 PM
CTA Caucus Meetings
Saturday, October 2
7:30 AM - 8:15 AM
CTA Budget Forum
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Electives - Session 3
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Electives - Session 4
12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
Closing General Session with CTA President E. Toby Boyd
Platform Name: Webex
- We highly recommend that you download and install the Webex Meetings app in advance.
- You’ll need a device with speakers or a headphone connection.
- We recommend you use a computer rather than a mobile device to take full advantage of the Q&A and polling features.
- If you wish to share your personal pronouns, you can find instructions on how to do so in Webex on our dedicated webpage.
The Region 2 Leadership Conference will be hosted online using our Attendee Hub! On the attendee hub you can build your agenda, join all your sessions, learn about exhibitors and more! Please check back for more information and updates.
- Region 2 CTA Members – Complimentary
- Invited Exhibitor Page – $250 / page
- Professional Growth Certificate: Professional growth hours will be available at no cost for CTA members and will be based on the number of live and recorded sessions you attend. Confirmation of professional growth hours will be emailed shortly after the conference. Sessions that are recorded will be available in the attendee hub for 2 weeks after the conference and you can continue to earn growth hours by watching those recordings.
- University Credit: The 2021-2022 University Credit Program is a benefit available to members attending CTA Conferences during the 2021-2022 school year. CTA Members, through attending in-person or virtual conferences, will be given the opportunity to accumulate the professional growth hours needed to qualify for university credit units with CSU, Chico. As a benefit to members, CTA will cover the cost for up to three university credit units with CSU, Chico, normally $75/credit. The professional growth hours can be accumulated by attending conferences live and/or by watching recordings. Click here for more information on how to claim the credit.