The CCA Spring Conference highlights membership. At this conference, we also highlight our “We Honor Ours” (WHO) Awards winners. This is a special program which honors our own local and state union leaders. We also hold our last Council of the academic year at the Spring Conference. The Spring Conference will also feature our CCA Building Strong Locals Academy Graduations. Members will also receive Legislative updates pertaining to California Community Colleges.. The 2021 Spring Conference will take place virtually, April 23-25, 2021.
If you received an email about this conference, be sure to use that email address to register or click the link in the email to register even more quickly.
For questions, please email the conference staff at email@example.com.
The CCA Spring Conference will be hosted online using the CTA Attendee Hub. This online event platform is where you will be able to build your agenda, join all your sessions, meet with exhibitors and more! You will receive more information about the platform once registered for the conference. The sessions themselves will take place on Webex.
- We highly recommend that you download and install the Webex Meetings app in advance.
- You’ll need a device with speakers or a headphone connection.
- We recommend you use a computer rather than a mobile device to take full advantage of the Q&A and polling features.
- CCA Members – Complimentary
- Invited Exhibitor Booth – $200 / page
All program details and documents are subject to change. Session documents will be available online in the Attendee Hub within each session page.