How to Delete Your Facebook Data
CTA’s single sign-on app, which is called CTA SSO, is a Facebook login app that simplifies logging in to CTA’s website and online services.
Facebook shares your name and email address to assist in creating your account profile on our website. If you would like to delete this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Delete my account” to have your account deleted.
How to Remove CTA SSO from Your Facebook Account
- Go to your Facebook account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings.”
- Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook account.
- Search and then click “ CTA SSO ” in the search bar.
- Scroll and click “Remove.”
- Check the box that says: “Delete posts, videos or events CTA SSO posted on your timeline.”
- You have successfully removed the CTA SSO app from connecting to your Facebook profile.