The California Teachers Association’s Instruction and Professional Development team presents an ongoing series of support webinars this fall to help students and educators be successful with distance learning.
Our September webinars will focus on trauma-informed approaches, practitioner self-care, and social-emotional learning.
- These training sessions are led by CTA staff and professionals with experience in trauma-informed approaches and social-emotional learning.
- We are offering certificates of completion for CTA members base don the number of reflections competed for sessions attended.
- You will be able to access the webinars by registering and navigating to our virtual events page where webinar links and instructions for joining are displayed.
- Following the initial webinar series, we will follow-up with opportunities to take the learning deeper into content areas and other topics you tell us are important to you.
- We are grateful for you and everything you are doing to keep our kids connected and learning during these chaotic times. #WeAreCTA!
To learn more about the Distance Learning Support Series, watch past webinars and get resources, visit: cta.org/distancelearning