Big news this week: The newly designed CTA.org website launches May 1!
After months of hard work, dedication and member input, our new website will provide a great user experience with a faster, easier-to-navigate, mobile-friendly, visually appealing and interactive space that reflects the power and beauty of our union. We can’t wait to share it with you!
The new CTA.org is:
- Faster: Load times and getting updates to you
- Easier to navigate: Revamped navigation brings the information you need, closer
- Mobile-responsive: Works across all your devices and meeting accessibility standards
- Visually appealing and modern: Our new design is current, relevant and beautiful
- User-driven: CTA members, staff and supporters shared and we listened, information designed around this feedback
- Interactive: Take action on issues you care about, get the latest news, share on social, view galleries, watch videos
Sneak Peek: Video
Get a sneak peek of the new website, coming May 1!
The new design reflects the diversity of our CTA members and what public education advocacy looks like! We wanted a design that is modern, engaging and something that we all can be proud of.
Everything from the vibrant color gradients, bold fonts, useful icons, geometric layers and textures is thought-out and intentional.
Are you passionate about a particular education issue? CTA members and supporters can now easily “Take Action” on the issues they care about! Throughout the website, this Take Action area will be available on every page. Easily share on social media to spread the word.
Find Your Chapter
Now, searching for a local chapter, Regional Resource Center and Service Center Council is easier than ever. Simply type in the name of your school district and get your search results.
A new “Stay Informed” area provides an option for allies and supporters to get connected with CTA and receive our latest news and opportunities for education advocacy.
Stay tuned for more updates next week!