Back to School in Style
Want to go back to school in style and get your classroom looking good real quick? Need a deal on a new laptop or tablet, or on a few good books?
Let Access to Savings help. CTA members can take advantage of substantial discounts — up to 50 percent off — on clothes, shoes and accessories as well as personal services to make you look and feel your best. Plus, Access offers fantastic deals on electronics, school and office supplies, and books.
Here are a few examples of the great savings waiting for you.
- Relax with a massage and spa treatments at multiple spa locations.
- Stock up on cosmetics and beauty products at Sephora.
- Tame your mane with a haircut from Supercuts.
Apparel, shoes and accessories:
- Save $10 off $60 at Van Heusen, maker of fine dress shirts for both men and women.
- Take $10 off a purchase of $100 or more at Levi’s Outlet Store (in addition to denim, find capris, dresses and pants).
- Target.com has multiple offerings with $5 off your $50 purchase.
- Kohl’s has basics such as socks and pajamas as well as professional wear at a savings of 15 percent off a purchase of $100 or more.
- Shoemaker G.H. Bass & Co. will give you 15 percent off your purchase of $75 or more.
- Nine West’s posh flats, sandals, clogs, boots and more are 20 percent off $100.
- TOMS Shoes’ comfy styles are a deal at $10 off $100 or more.
School and office supplies, books, electronics:
- Get your classroom ready for less with super discounts at such retailers as Office Depot, Dell and Discount School Supply. You’ll be able to find everything you need from paper and pencils to arts and crafts, teacher supplies, electronics, and more.
- Save big on books, music and electronics at Books-A-Million, which will give you 20 percent off a purchase of $40 or more.
Start saving now! Log in to CTAMemberBenefits.org/Access and be ready for school and more all year long.
Use Access to Savings discounts anywhere you are. Get the My Deals app on your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play. Set up your account (Program ID 200449) and verify eligibility with your email address and, if prompted, 10-digit CTA Individual ID Number. Call CTA Member Benefits at 650-552- 5278 if you need assistance.