All CTA Conferences are a place for CTA members to meet, interact and share ideas with each other. In doing so, it is important that members build a community that is based on purpose, trust, and boundaries. As in any community, members have different opinions and choose to express those ideas in many ways. However, community is most effective when we remember a few rules that foster respect for individuals, groups and the organization. To participate in this conference, you must follow the policies outlined below:
- The content presented at our conferences is meant for CTA members only and it is dedicated to providing an opportunity for users to exchange ideas and opinions regarding education.
- Audio or video recording of any kind at the conference without the express written consent of CTA is unlawful and strictly prohibited.
- All attendees of this conference must be individually registered.
- By registering for this conference, you agree not to impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, nor share your conference credentials with someone not registered for the conference.
- You agree not to share any material that you know to be false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or that otherwise violate any local, state, or federal law. No unauthorized distribution of any materials at the conference is permitted.
- You further agree not to transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You agree to follow all conference and facility rules and guidelines.
By registering for any CTA Conference, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in consequences including your removal from the conference without a refund.
CTA may photograph, video or internet stream parts of each conference. By registering for a conference, you consent to your image possibly appearing in photographs or video session presentations.