The Running for Office Program is a component of the CTA Women's Leadership Training Program ( program open to all CTA members male and female ) and consists of seven (7) workshop components designed to give members assistance in running for Association and local public office.
One day and a half of training is recommended. Individual workshop times are 45 minutes to 2 hours long.
Minimum 15 participants to a maximum of 50.
- Introductions and Overview: (45 minutes)
- Making a Decision to Run: (90 minutes)
- Preparing Your Campaign: (45 minutes)
- Budget: (45 minutes)
- Presenting Yourself: (45 minutes)
- Speech Writing and Presenting: (90 minutes)
- Running for Public Office: (2 hours)
Contact Pat Fuentes of Human Rights Department at (714) 978-8865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.