After multiple conversations about priorities and the important issues facing public education, educators, CTA and California, our union’s top governing body, the State Council of Education, voted to engage in a professional strategic planning process to develop a long-term strategic plan for CTA.
What is it?
The Strategic Planning Process is designed to build a long‐term plan for CTA
• Engage ALL members and staff
• Look at what we are doing now and where we want to go
• Embrace new ideas
• Set priorities and focus organizational resources
• Build the CTA we want for our future
How are we doing it?
Our Strategic Planning Process will be:
• Inclusive of members, staff and community stakeholders
Why are we doing it?
• To build a stronger CTA that engages and empowers members and to build a better state for public education.
Who is involved?
• You are. Your voice is needed throughout the process, which is guided by the Strategic Planning Group (SPG), a group of more than 70, representing our diverse membership and staff.