CTA uses "cookies" which are small files that allow us to store and sometimes track what you are looking at when you visit our site. If you are concerned about the potential use of information gathered from your computer by "cookies," you can set your browser to prompt you before it accepts a cookie. Most Internet browsers have settings that let you identify or reject cookies.
Collection and Use of Non-personal Information
If you do nothing during your visit but browse, read pages, or download information, our site's operating system will automatically record the following information about your visit.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a school, college or university domain.
- The type of browser that you use, e.g., "Internet Explorer" or "Firefox," etc.
- The type of operating system that you use, e.g., Windows or Macintosh.
- The date and time you visit our site, and the pages you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you visited, if you linked with us from another website.
This information is used to help us diagnose technical problems as well as to help us track user interests. We gather this information in the aggregate -- as a total, not linked to individual users -- and the information collected may be shared with the National Education Association and our local affiliates, as well as with certain other reputable organizations that share our interests.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
CTA collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us online including the CTA Profile Page. This includes name, address, telephone and email address. The information you provide to us may be updated by on this website on the profile page.
Categories of Third Parties with whom Personally Identifiable Information is Shared The personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us may be shared with third parties such as endorsed vendors or other vendors that perform services on our behalf.
Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Us