Welcome to CTA.org! If you registered on CTA.org in the past, you won’t have to do so again; just use the username and password you’ve always used.
If you are a first-time user of the members-only content of CTA.org, you will need to go through the registration process prior to logging in:
1) Click on the REGISTER NOW link within the “WE ARE CTA” member module at the top right corner on every page of our site.
2) Complete the following fields:
a. Your Individual ID (available on the mailing label on the front of the California Educator magazine) - UTLA members use your Employee ID
b. First Name - UTLA members use first initial
c. Last Name
d. Home Zip Code
e. Registration Email Address - this is the email address where you'll be sent a password reminder should you forget yours.
f. Your Username
g. Your Password
h. Confirm Your Password
3) Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button when finished
4) You will receive an email with a link to access the members-only content on the website.
5) From the CTA.org home page, enter your username and password established at registration into the USERNAME and PASSWORD fields in the “WE ARE CTA” members box on the upper, right-hand area of the website.
Once registered, you have access to all members-only content and can load a profile photo, add comments and more!