Management is responsible for the overall supervision of operations and execution of programs. Management also provides:
- Assistance to CTA Executive Officers, Board of Directors and other Governance groups in the formulation of goals and policies in accordance with the needs and desires of the membership.
- Planning and execution of Governance directed programs designed to fulfill the goals and objectives of the Association.
- Coordination and direction of all staff activities to ensure efficient use of staff time.
- Legal assistance to the Association.
- Coordination of independent financial reporting for the Association.
- Maintenance and preservation of the Association's properties and other assets.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts with other education associations including state agencies and related organizations.
- Administration of the Association's corporate insurances.
- Budget preparation in accordance with Association’s guidelines and procedures.
Provides funding for retain legal counsel, audit fees and expenses, consultants, membership dues in common interest Associations, and professional liability insurance.