Statistical information for monitoring performance, measuring variances from CTA's goals, and
projecting alternative methods of action or possible results based on trend analysis, economic
conditions, demographics and other information for all Association activities.
- Coordinates the operation and monitors the reliability of NEA computer systems.
- Coordination of a variety of technology-related projects including, but not limited to, new computer applications.
- Evaluation, deployment, and coordination of new computer hardware and software as it relates to CTA organizational use.
- Coordination of the acquisition and implementation of computer equipment for CTA offices and affiliates.
- Support of staff on the proper use of equipment and related software.
- On-going support and assistance to computer users in CTA offices statewide.
- Coordination of CTA staff access to the Internet and maintain CTA presence as a World Wide Website.
- Deployment and support of the Association’s Wide Area Network.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT CENTER 1.0
Support CTA’s technical and information systems that enable the business of the organization.
STRATEGIC SYSTEMS 2.0
Develop improved capabilities that more readily meet the changing needs of the organization, and its rapidly evolving technological infrastructure.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE & SYSTEM MIGRATION 3.0
Promote and advance use of technology in supporting the organization.